- Free web hosting
- Easy standardization of district and multi-building websites
- Site automatically adjusts to mobile phones
- Custom URL option (Like the URL of This Website)
- Password protected intranet options to replace or supplement SharePoint or shared district or building drives
- Google Analytics to track website viewership
- Easy page level editing access for teachers and students - click here to see!
- Easy embedding into Sites from the Google Suite
- Embed Docs, Slides, and Sheets into the Site and watch as the website automatically updates in real-time as changes are made to the Docs, Slides, or Sheets! - click here to see!
- Embed a Google Form into your Site to survey staff, students, or parents! - click here to see!
- Have staff easily embed the assignment Calendars generated from their Google Classrooms into their teacher pages! - click here to see!
- Set up a building or district YouTube channel and easy embed your videos!
- In-person or video conference training with Randy Fairfield, Google for Education Certified Trainer, as well as access to MisterEdTech's extensive library of Google Sites training videos and documentation.
Check out how one teacher used
Sites for Schools, Google Forms, and Google Sheets in her PE Class!
Check out how one school principal used Sites for Schools and Forms to survey parents after conferences!